Monday, January 26, 2009

Change Comes to the Prospect Perspective

The other day I was at the Y toiling away on the treadmill, desperate for any distraction to take my mind off of the fact that I was at the Y toiling away on the treadmill when I looked around and noticed that everyone who was riding a bike was smiling as they looked up at the bank of televisions on the wall. I'd been staring at one particular television in front of me that was showing ESPN, and while it helped somewhat to pass the time, I didn't see anything that would make me smile the way that these people were smiling. I craned my neck to get a better look at what they were watching, successfully managing not to throw myself completely off balance and endure a frightfully painful and embarrassing treadmill injury, and saw that they were watching some show that was featuring highlights from the Inauguration. They were watching footage of Michelle and Obama dancing at one of the balls. And the smiles on their faces proved just how captivating the television images were.

What does that have to do with anything? Well, it's certainly obvious that Change has been in the air lately, and people are generally enthusiastic about the change and the changes they've seen so far. So I figured it's time that I jumped on the change bandwagon and change where I do my blogging. No more Masslive for me: I'm now out there on my own and loving every minute of it. Or at least hoping to.

So for those of you looking for updates from The Prospect Perspective, here's where you'll find them from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back/continuing. I was/am a fan and was surprised to see the loss of the blogs on masslive, 1st kelsey and now you, and then also soundcheck. Madness down there I tell you. I will bookmark the new site!
    Keep on running (and writing)
    Amherst 10miler - 2/22
    Westfield Half marathon - 4/6
    Holyoke Marathon - 5/4 (come on, piece of cake!)

    ReplyDelete